In addition to Australia and Canada, Gemesphere Immigration also help its clients to work and settle in countries like New Zealand, Germany, Hong Kong and South Africa.
New Zealand is a developed country and ranks high internationally in social indicators such as health, education, economic freedom and quality of life. New Zealand’s capital city is Wellington, while its most populous city is Auckland.
Benefits of becoming NZ Permanent Resident:
• Unrestricted rights to live, work and study in New Zealand.
• Right to apply for New Zealand citizenship after fulfilling normal residence requirements.
• Right to sponsor relatives for permanent residence, subject to fulfilling residence criteria and assurance of support requirements.
• Children born inside New Zealand will be New Zealand citizens by birth.
• Right to access medical and social security benefit.
• The SMC residence visa is granted for 24 months initially and can be converted to a PR with ease after successfully settling in New Zealand.
• This is a family visa where you are eligible to apply for your spouse and dependent children for a residence along with your application.
• You can get your Citizenship after 5 years following your New Zealand residence status.
• Skilled migrant category visa is the residence visa granted for skilled professionals with intent to settle permanently in New Zealand.
New Zealand Skilled Migrants Visa
• The Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) is the way skilled migrants qualify to gain Permanent Residence (PR) to New Zealand. It is managed by Immigration New Zealand under the Immigration Act and currently has a target of attracting 26,000 migrants per year.
• If one has skills, qualifications or experience that New Zealand needs you may be able to apply for a resident visa under the Skilled Migrant Category.
Top features of South African Work Visa:
• Applicant can enter South Africa without a job offer.
• Visa is based on skills and qualification as per the Critical Skills list defined by the South Africa Department of Home Affairs.
• Visa is initially granted for 12 months and is extendable as per the Authority.
• Applicant needs to find a job within the Visa grant period.
• Visa is then extended to 5 years to a Critical Skills Work Permit.
• No need to go through the onerous labor certification process which is required for a General Work Visa application.
The Critical Skills Work Visa
• The Critical Skills Work Visa is an option given by the South African government for skilled foreign workers to fill the shortage gap of skilled workers as per the critical shortage occupation list. It allows foreigners to enter South Africa without a job offer and search for a job and convert the visa to a Work Permit. South Africa is ranked as an upper-middle income economy by the World Bank, and is considered to be a newly industrialized country.
• Its economy is the second largest in Africa and the 28th-largest in the world. In terms of purchasing power parity, South Africa has the seventh-highest per capital income in Africa. Nevertheless, South Africa has been identified as a middle power in international affairs, and maintains significant regional influence.